We hope that this will more pleasant for you than it was for us. Every business needs to define its policies, especially those policies that concern customer service. Without a basis from which to work both parties (the customer and the business) may have unreal expectations from the other. Our goal here is to outline and define our way of doing business and to quell any undue problems before they surface. So, lets get started.
Please be advised of the following terms and their meanings: us, we, our, ours all refer to Ardens Enterprises and its subsidiaries, including Ardens Bargains. You, your and yours all refer to yourself, or your firm, as a visitor to our store and customer of ours.
This document outlines expectations we have of you, and the expectations we have of ourselves in the course of conducting business with you.
--- Returns And Refunds ---
1. All returns must be requested within seven (7) business days upon receipt of the merchandise from us or our distributor. If we do not get a message from you to the contrary within this timeframe then it will be understood that you are happy with your purchase. We recognize that some exceptions apply to this, e.g., you are purchasing as a gift to be sent to another location; if that is the case, you must advise us in the comments section of the online order form so that we can make the necessary adjustments to this policy.
2. You must contact us to request a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number, which you will prominently display on the outside of the returned package. Any unauthorized returns are subject to resale or disposal, at our discretion, and we will not be obligated to reimburse you in any manner.
3. Returns must be packaged in their original packaging. Returns not received as such will be voided at our discretion. So, please keep all packaging materials and containers for seven days or you deem the product is not to you expectations, whichever is sooner.
4. Merchandise that is defective, damaged or misrepresented by us is subject to a full merchandise credit or refund at your discretion. Simply contact us as per section 1. and upon receipt and satisfactory inspection of the merchandise we will issue the merchandise credit or refund. Return shipping costs will be incurred by us.
5. Merchandise that does not fall under the guidelines of the preceding paragraph, providing you follow the instructions given in the above sections 1 and 2, are subject to a partial refund or credit. Merchandise in this case will be credited, but a 20% restocking fee will be assessed to any refund or credit. Shipping costs will be your responsibility.
--- Liability ---
1. You shall hold Ardens Enterprises, and its subsidiaries, blameless from any damages you (or any party you transfer the merchandise to) incur from the use, misuse, storage, installation or display of any merchandise you purchase from us that has not been misrepresented by us. Any purchases you make from us will be on the basis that you understand, and agree to, this and all policies represented here in this document.
2. We, on the other hand, waive all rights of the merchandise with respect to its usage by you and said usage does conflict with the preceding section.
--- Privacy ---
We understand your right to refrain from having your personal and financial data transferred to other parties. It is our policy that, unless required by law, no information about you will be shared with any third party (except our distributors who will receive your name and ship to address only), without handwritten and dated permission from you.
We, on the other hand, hope that you will share your shopping experiences with your family and acquaintances.
--- Revisions ---
We reserve the right to change the content of this document at any time and without prior notification to you. It is your responsibility to read these policies and only purchase if you agree with them. If you dont agree then please save your money in order to purchase from some other deserving merchant.